Polo in the Pines has raised nearly $300,000 towards sarcoma cancer research. Our mission continues to fund specific cancer research and promote awareness and family support through our charity partners.
It is a privilege to continue honoring the lives of others through the personal journeys we share. We have two new inspirations this year: Sisters Saville and Lilia Sullivan. Their steadfast bravery has inspired Polo in the Pines 2017. Would you consider becoming a Host Team sponsor for Polo in the Pines 2017? See our Host Team Invitation Packet. We welcome your participation and collaboration.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to continuing the tradition of giving with you!
Tina Fowler, President
Jennifer Bonner, Vice President
Susan Matray, Treasurer
Matt Fowler, Secretary
Heather Mannik, Marketing & Fundraising
Nikki Butler, Beneficiary Liaison
Margaret Sullivan, Communications
"Where Giving is a Legacy!"
Polo in the Pines Event Chairs: Tina Fowler & Jennifer Bonner
- Tina & Matt Fowler (Suwanee, GA)
- Jennifer & Tyler Bonner (Buford, GA)
- Collins Knight (Albany, GA)
- Nikki & Joey Butler (Vinings, GA)
- Karol & Joe Butler (Bainbridge, GA)
- Jill & Dan Fowler (Roswell, GA)
- Catherine & David Fowler (Birmingham, AL)
- Sandy & Andre Vlajk (Suwanee, GA)
- Chris & Cynthia Carson (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Robert & Janice Machin (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Tinkham Creative Solutions (Albany, GA)
- Jennifer & Todd Williams(Sandy Springs, GA)
- Kay & Ed Self (Cumming, GA)
- Sloan & Virginia Howard (Thomasville, GA)
- Donna & James Stephenson (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Carol & Forest Travis (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Melissa & Ken Hodges (Albany, GA)
- Dr. & Mrs. Richman Margeson (Albany, GA)
Polo in the Pines Host Team
Click HERE to purchase Sunday Brunch Tickets Purchase Tickets for Saturday Here